Do you have a desire to assist the homeless and work towards a better life for them?
We have a role you might be interested in.
About the Role
The (VP) Treasurer is responsible for the general financial oversite and management of TVW budgets, grants and, if the applicant holds the requisite experience, the overall financial position. This is focused on sound financial management, recording and reporting.
- General financial oversite.
- Be able to produce financial reports, including profit and loss and balance sheets.
- Oversee and present budgets, accounts and financial statements.
- Banking, bookkeeping and record keeping.
- Maintain records of TVW funding, fundraising and financial income.
- Provide leadership and advice to the TVW Management Team.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will:
- have demonstrated experience in book keeping or financial management
- be creative and flexible in their approach to team partnerships – seeking truly collaborative and sustainable outcomes.
- be able to review and enforce financial policies and procedures.
- have or the ability to obtain a current Victorian Working With Children and Police Check
How to Apply
You can apply for this volunteer role, by forwarding a resume’ and covering letter, addressing the Skills and Experience above, to Ian Dempsey email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 35 Piper Street Broadford Vic 3658.
Applications now open.
If you require any further assistance please call – 0419 890015.