Do you have a desire to assist the homeless and work towards a better life for them?
We have a role you might be interested in.
About the Role
The (VP) Treasurer is responsible for the general financial oversite and management of TVW budgets, grants and the overall financial position. This is focused on sound financial management, recording and reporting.
- General financial oversite.
- Be able to produce financial reports, including profit and loss and balance sheets.
- Oversee and present budgets, accounts and financial statements.
- Banking, bookkeeping and record keeping.
- Maintain records of TVW funding, fundraising and financial income.
- Provide leadership and advice to the TVW Management Team.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will:
- have demonstrated experience in financial management
- possess a high-level of commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills (at a senior level)
- be creative in their approach to corporate partnerships – seeking truly collaborative and sustainable outcomes.
- Be able to review and enforce financial policies and procedures.
- be a go-getting and energetic team player, driven by passion for a worthy cause and generating tangible results
- Have or the ability to obtain a current Victorian Working With Children and Police Check
How to Apply
You can apply for this volunteer role, by forwarding a resume’ and covering letter, addressing the Skills and Experience above, to Ian Dempsey email email@example.com or by post to 35 Piper Street Broadford Vic 3658.
If you require any further assistance please call – 0419 890015.
Applications close – COB Friday 23 July 2021